BY SUBMITTING YOUR FORM TO BECOME A HOPE 360 STORYTELLER YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
The Bible is the inspired word of God
The Old and New Testament are verbally inspired by God, the only written revelation from God to man. The Bible is infallible and the authoritative rule of faith and conduct for mankind (II Timothy 3:15-17, I Thessalonians 2:13 & 1 Peter 1:21).
There is one true God
God is called by many different names because of the different dimensions of His personality, but God is one (Deuteronomy 6:4). God is super-dimensional and eternally self-existent (John 8:54-59). God is omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent. He is the creator of the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1 & 2). While God is one, He has revealed Himself in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
Jesus Christ is the Son of God
Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. The Scripture declares His virgin birth (Matthew 1:18-23); His sinless life (Hebrews 7:26 & I Peter 2:22 & I John 3:4,5), His miracles (Acts 2:22 & 10:37-38), His substitutionary death on the cross (II Corinthians 5:21, I Peter 2:24 & I Corinthians 15:4), His bodily resurrection from the dead (Matthew 28:1-6 & I Corinthians 15:4) and His exaltation to the right hand of God (Acts 1:9,11 & Philippians 2:9-11).
The fall of man
Man was created in the image of God (Genesis 2:26). By a voluntary act of the will, Adam and Eve disobeyed God (Genesis 3:6). That first sin had several repercussions: Man was excommunicated from the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:23), a curse was pronounced (Genesis 3:14-19), the process of physical death began (Genesis 2:17) and man died spiritually (Romans 5:12-19). Sin separated humankind from God (Ephesians 2:11-18) and left man in a fallen and sinful condition (Romans 3:23).
The salvation of man
The only means of salvation is Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12 & John 14:6). He died on the cross to pay the penalty of our sins (I Peter 2:24). He offers each of us a pardon for our sins (Hebrews 9:26) and wants us to become children of God (John 1:12).
When we put our faith in Christ, it triggers a spiritual chain reaction. We become the Temple of the Holy Spirit (I Cor. 6:19). Our names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life (Rev. 3:5). We become citizens of heaven (Phil. 3:20-21). We are given eternal life (John 3:16). We are adopted and become children of God (Gal. 4:4-7). Our sins are forgiven and forgotten (Heb. 8:12). We are credited with the righteousness of Christ (Rom. 4:4-5). We are born again
The evidence of salvation is two-fold. The internal evidence is the direct witness of the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:16). The external evidence is the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22, 23). We become a new creation (II Cor. 5:17) and are transformed into the image of Christ (II Cor. 3:18).
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Once you submit your video story to Hope 360 Ministries you agree that you will not be receiving compensation of any kind. You understand that your video will become the property of Hope 360 Ministries and may be used, as deemed appropriate by Hope 360 Ministries, for future productions, which may be viewed by public and private sector audiences.
- Because you will be essentially carrying others burdens and representing Christ, the church, and Hope 360 Ministries, Hope 360 Ministries has permission to take down your story at any time for any of the following reasons but not limited to these reasons: you are not living in accordance with our statement of faith, you are acting in an unchristian like manner or complaints from people that you have had contact with through Hope 360 Ministries.
The Hope 360 website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Hope 360 makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Hope 360 does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- if the stories on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, professional advice of any kind. If you require professional advice in relation to any legal, financial, medical matter or any issue you should consult an appropriate professional. Hope 360 Storytellers are not counselors and don’t provide professional advice.
Limitations of liability
Hope 360 will not be liable to you whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Hope 360 has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, Hope 360 has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and Storytellers. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Hope 360’s officers or Storytellers in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Hope 360’s officers, Storytellers, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Hope 360.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.